We will not tell you that this pair of glasses finds its inspiration in sauerkraut because that would be a lie, but Strasbourg and its half-timbered houses and exposed wood clearly inspired the creation of these wooden glasses . It is therefore natural that its name is inspired by the city: La Strasbourgeoise.
Characteristics and size
- Materials : rosewood and heart maple.
- Features : Spring hinges, adjustable sleeves, hypoallergenic varnish
- Frame colors : fall colors
- Lens material : cellulose acetate
- Lens tint : black solar
- Lens category : UV 400 category 3
- Lens characteristic : polarized
- Glasses case : case foldable recycled paper
- Frame warranty : Two years under conditions of use
- Reference of glasses : La Strasbourgeoise
To see the sizes: