La Rennaise BlackPSIR
Its name comes from the city of Rennes in Ille-et-Vilaine, and not from the fact that this pair of wooden glasses is made of reindeer ("renne" in French) antler (and fortunately!). With La Rennaise, you bring a touch of mountain and sporty style. Ideal for protecting you from the sun during your hike, we are sure that La Rennaise will please you!
Characteristics and size
- Materials : The Rennaise is designed entirely in maple, all in glued laminate colored in black with a red band to bring a touch of sportiness.
- Features : Spring hinges
- Frame colors : licorice black, flame red
- Glass tint : solar black
- Category of glasses : UV 400 category 3
- Lens characteristics : polarized
- Frame warranty : frame wood guaranteed for life under conditions of use
- Glasses case : foldable case made from recycled paper
- Reference of glasses : La Rennaise
To see the sizes: