La Ponote IIPSIR
You may be wondering who the Ponotes are? If you know the answer, you probably already are! A Ponote is an inhabitant of Puy-en-Velay! Even if you don't live there, this pair of wooden glasses can look great on you, with its café-au-lait tint that matches many faces, can it be yours?
- Materials : The Ponote is a Arizona oak with aluminum foil . A hypoallergenic varnish protects you from irritation and other various skin problems.
- Features : Spring hinges, easy opening of the hoops, adjustable sleeves.
- Frame colors : milk chocolate
- Lens material : presentation acetate, final lenses with your optician.
- Lens tint : optical
- Category of glasses : optical
- Characteristics of glasses : optical
- Glasses case : foldable case in recycled paper
- Frame guarantee : frame wood guaranteed for life under conditions of use
- Reference the bezel : The Ponote I
To see the sizes: