La Monegasque obviously takes its name from the "rock" of Monaco. By the sea, in the South of France, the Principality of Monaco is the ideal place to take a walk in summer and show off your beautiful pair of La Monégasque wooden glasses. It would even appear that Prince Albert would have been seen with such a pair!
Features and size
- Materials : La Monegasque is a PSIR creation. Inspired by French marquetry for woods, it is composed of ebony and maple. A hypoallergenic varnish protects you from irritation and other various skin problems.
- Features : Hinges to spring and flex of hinges to adapt to all face morphologies.
- Frame color : royal blue, Cuban cigar.
- Lens tint : Black
- Glass category : UV400 category 3 - perfect for everyday use.
- Lens characteristics : polarized
- Glasses case : foldable case in recycled paper
- Guarantee of the mount : Lifetime according to conditions of use
- Eyewear reference : La Monegasque
To see the sizes:
Envoi gratuit partout en France