La Chambérienne IPSIR
City of origin of PSIR, Chambéry is located in the heart of Savoy. La Chambérienne pays tribute to this city and the mountains that surround it with its rock-colored hues. The Scandinavian wood that composes it indeed has a subtle gray tint with cream veins that crisscross the frame. These original colors make it the most unique frame in the collection.
Features and size
- Materials : La Chambérienne is a Scandinavian wood model with a Canadian maple core for strength and flexibility. A hypoallergenic varnish protects you from irritation and other various skin problems.
- Features : Spring hinges, easy opening of the hoops, adjustable sleeves.
- Frame colors : dark chocolate and white chocolate
- Lens material : presentation acetate, final glasses with your optician.
- Lens tint : optical -Lens category: optical
- Lens characteristics : optical
- Glasses case : foldable recycled paper case
- Frame warranty : frame wood guaranteed for life according to conditions of use
- Reference of the glasses : La Chambérienne
For you r take into account sizes: