La Bordelaise VIIIPSIR
An extraordinary model, with a very great particular work on the assembly of the woods on the facade as well as on the branches.
The Bordelaise was originally named "La Multi-bois" but the link between Bordeaux which travels on land and the ocean and the design of this frame was obvious! Without forgetting of course the wooded landscapes of western France.
The first partner opticians were won over, and success was there for La Bordelaise. Today it is a registered and essential model in the PSIR house. Wearing it is a joy, impossible to be disappointed!
- Materials : La Bordelaise is a PSIR creation. It is made from brown oak, light oak, black ebony and a Canadian maple core for strength and flexibility. A hypoallergenic varnish protects you from irritation and other various skin problems.
- Characteristics : Spring hinges, easy opening of the circles
- Frame color : coffee color, dark chocolate and cream.
- Glass tint : Black
- Glass category : UV400 category 3 - perfect for everyday use.
- Lens characteristic : polarized
- Glasses case : foldable recycled paper case
- Frame warranty : Lifetime according to conditions of use
- Reference of glasses : La Bordelaise VIII
To see the sizes: