La Dijonnaise IIPSIR
No mustard in this pair of wooden glasses but still character with its walnut exterior and maple core. La Dijonnaise pays homage to the emblematic city of Dijon. Rich in its monuments and its terroir, it has unparalleled charm, just like La Dijonnaise, which we are sure will give you the Côte (d'Or!).
Characteristics and size
- Materials : La Dijonnaise is a pair of glasses designed with so-called “common” Walnut, and a core of Canadian maple for a certain resistance and a featherweight. A hypoallergenic varnish protects you from irritation and other various skin problems.
- Features : Spring hinges, easy opening of the hoops, adjustable sleeves.
- Frame colors : cigar brown and pecan nuts
- Lens material : presentation acetate, final lenses with your optician
- Lens tint : optical
- Category of glasses : optical
- Lens characteristics : optical
- Glasses case : foldable recycled paper case
- Frame warranty : wood of the frame guaranteed for life under conditions of use
- Reference of glasses : La Dijonnaise I
To see the sizes: