Bayonne is an emblematic city in the South West of France. La Bayonnaise refers to this city close to the Atlantic Ocean with its multiple bluish reflections that you will also find on this pair of glasses. An original wooden glasses with its unique color obtained by applying a special powder to the wood, but without harmful effects on the skin or the eyes.
- Materials : The Bayonnaise is a model composed of walnut on the outside, maple tinted in blue, and Canadian maple with a natural color in the heart for resistance and flexibility. A hypoallergenic varnish protects you from irritation and other various skin problems.
- Features : Spring and flex hinges hinges to adapt to all face morphologies.
- Frame color : Cigar brown on the outside and blue.
- Lens tint : Optical
- Lens characteristics : a presentation box, final glasses with your optician
- É glasses case : folding case in recycled paper
- Ga rantie of the frame : Lifetime according to conditions of use
- Eyewear reference : La Bayonnaise
To see the sizes: