Directly inspired by the famous Lake Annecy, L'Annécienne is not however made from driftwood recovered from the bottom of the lake. Annecy, a city rich in heritage, landscape, cultural and sporting diversity. L'Annécienne reflects the dynamics and diversity of this city. The more "sportswear" side of this frame will be appreciated by the more adventurous.
Features and size
- Materials : L'Annécienne is made of zebra ebony on the outside and inside of the frame, and a Canadian maple core for strength and flexibility. A hypoallergenic varnish protects you from irritation and other various skin problems.
- Features : Spring hinges, easy opening of the circles, adjustable sleeves.
- Frame colors : a mix of coffee, chocolate, cigar and caramel colors
- Lens material : presentation acetate, final lenses with your optician
- Lens characteristic : optical
- Spectacle case : foldable case in recycled paper
- Frame warranty : lifetime under conditions of use
- Sunglasses reference : L'Annécienne
To see the sizes:
Envoi gratuit partout en France