We would have liked very much that this pair of wooden glasses smelled of the famous pastry, but we will just give it its name! Emblematic icon of the South of France and festive evenings, Saint-Tropez is a must-see French city. The same goes for La Tropézienne, an iconic model.
- Materials : La Tropézienne is a PSIR creation. Inspired by French marquetry for woods, it is composed of brown oak, light oak, black ebony and a Canadian maple heart for resistance and flexibility. A hypoallergenic varnish protects you from irritation and other various skin problems.
- Features : Hinges to spring and flex of hinges to adapt to all face morphologies.
- Frame color : coffee color, chocolate black and cream.
- Lens tint : Black
- Glass category : UV400 category 3 - perfect for everyday use.
- Lens characteristics : polarized
- Glasses case : foldable recycled paper case
- Frame warranty : To v ie depending on conditions of use
- Eyewear reference : La Bordelaise
To see the sizes:
PSIR becomes the French brand of reference for glasses in wood and organic textile. PSIR is also in innovation with the design of glasses made from recycled and original materials.
Your glasses will be prepared as soon as you order and then shipped for free before 4:00 p.m. the same day (or the next day if applicable).
You hesitate about the size? No worries PSIR gives you 14 days to return it in case of problems.
Envoi gratuit partout en France