We would have really liked this pair of wooden sunglasses to smell of the famous pastry, but we will just give it its name! Emblematic icon of the South of France and of festive evenings, Saint-Tropez is a must-see French city. The same goes for La Tropézienne, an iconic model.
- Materials : La Tropézienne is a PSIR creation. Inspired by French wood marquetry, it is composed of brown oak, light oak, black ebony and a Canadian maple core for strength and flexibility. A hypoallergenic varnish protects you from irritation and other various skin problems.
- Features : Hinges to spring and flex of hinges to adapt to all face morphologies.
- Frame color : coffee color, chocolate black and cream.
- Lens tint : Black
- Glass category : UV400 category 3 - perfect for everyday use.
- Lens characteristics : polarized
- Glasses case : foldable recycled paper case
- Frame warranty : To v ie according to conditions of use
- Eyewear reference : La Tropézienne
To see the sizes: