City of origin of PSIR, Chambéry is located in the heart of Savoy. La Chambérienne pays tribute to this city and the mountains that surround it with its rock-colored hues. The Scandinavian wood that composes it indeed has a subtle gray tint with cream veins that crisscross the frame. These original colors make it the most unique frame in the collection.
Features and size
- Materials : La Chambérienne is a Scandinavian wood model with a Canadian maple core for strength and flexibility. A hypoallergenic varnish protects you from irritation and other various skin problems.
- Features : Spring hinges, easy opening of the hoops, adjustable sleeves.
- Frame colors : dark chocolate and white chocolate
- Lens material : presentation acetate, final glasses with your optician.
- Lens tint : optical -Lens category: optical
- Lens characteristics : optical
- Glasses case : foldable recycled paper case
- Frame warranty : frame wood guaranteed for life according to conditions of use
- Reference of the glasses : La Chambérienne
For you r take into account sizes: