Paris, its Arc de Triomphe, its Eiffel Tower, its Champs-Élysée, fashion ... and La Parisienne! It is by taking inspiration from the city of fashion that La Parisienne was created, a true icon of fashion with its bluish and iridescent reflections, it will clearly not go unnoticed!
Some see it as a tribute to La Pyramide du Louvre and its reflections, others the sparkle of the Eiffel Tower on holidays ... and you what does La Parisienne make you think of?
Features and size
- Materials : La Parisienne is distinguished by its 23 layers of Zebrano wood and 4 Canadian maple leaves, for a total of 27 wood sheets. The facade is composed of Abalone shell reconstituted in a vinyl.
A hypoallergenic varnish protects you from irritation and other various skin problems.
- Features : Spring hinges.
- Frame colors : tropical seas with bluish reflections, and coffee brown
- Lens tint : solar black
- Category of lenses : UV 400 Category 3
- Lens characteristics : polarized lenses
- Glasses case : foldable case made of recycled paper
- Frame warranty : Two years depending on conditions of use
- Reference of glasses : La Parisienne
To see the sizes: