La Parisienne IPSIR
Paris, its Arc de Triomphe, its Eiffel Tower, its Champs-Élysée, fashion ... and La Parisienne! It is by taking inspiration from the city of fashion that La Parisienne was created, a true icon of fashion with its bluish and iridescent reflections, it will clearly not go unnoticed!
Some see it as a homage to La Pyramide du Louvre and its reflections, others the sparkle of the Eiffel Tower during festive days... and what does La Parisienne make you think of?
Characteristics and size
- Materials : La Parisienne is distinguished by its 23 layers of Zebrano wood and 4 sheets of Canadian maple, for a total of 27 sheets of wood. The facade is made of abalone shell reconstituted in vinyl.
A hypoallergenic varnish protects you from irritation and other various skin problems.
- Features : Spring hinges .
- Frame colors : tropical seas with bluish reflections, and coffee browns
- Lens material : presentation acetate, final lenses with your optician
- Color glasses : optical
- Category of glasses : optical
- Lens characteristics : optical
- Glasses case : folding case in recycled paper
- Frame warranty : Two years under conditions of use
- Reference of glasses : La Parisienne
To see the sizes: