You probably know the city of Nantes for Les Machines de l'Ile and its mechanical Grand Elephant. But did you know that it is mostly made of wood? This is also the case with our La Nantaise model, made of rosewood, it will illuminate your eyes with its shimmering autumn colors.
Characteristics and size
- Materials : La Nantaise is made of rosewood, with a black ebony insert and two aluminum sheets for the face against 1 sheet for the branches. Its composition makes it one of the most resistant models in the collection.
- Characteristics : Spring hinges, easy opening of the circles, hypoallergenic varnish.
- Frame color : fall colors and terracotta red.
- Lens tint : optical
- Category of glass : optical
- Characteristics of the glasses : optical
- Glasses case : foldable recycled paper case
- Frame warranty : wood of the frame guaranteed for life according to conditions of use
- Reference of glasses : la Nantaise
To see the sizes:
Envoi gratuit partout en France