The Mercurean IPSIR
You don't know the town of Mercurey? Maybe you know his wine. A city full of memories, crisscrossing between vineyards and farmland, to which La Mercuréenne pays homage. The color of this pair of wooden sunglasses may remind you of the color of freshly picked grapes, or the color of a red and fruity wine.
- Materials : inside and outside the frame are made of walnut burl. At the heart of the frame nestles Maple for the strength and flexibility of the frame.
- Features : Spring hinges, easy opening of the hoops, adjustable sleeves.
- Frame color : fiery earth, amber rum
- Lens material : cellulose acetate
- Lens tint : solar
- Lens category : UV 400 category 3
- Lens characteristics : polarized
- Glasses case : foldable case in recycled paper
- Frame warranty : Two years according to conditions of use
- Eyewear reference : La Mercuréenne
To see the sizes: