Don't you know the town of Mercurey? Maybe you know its wine. A city full of memories, crisscrossing between vineyards and farmland, to which La Mercuréenne pays homage. The color of this pair of wooden glasses may remind you of the color of freshly picked grapes, or the color of fruity red wine.
- Materials : inside and outside the frame are made of walnut burl. At the heart of the frame nestles Maple for the strength and flexibility of the frame.
- Features : Spring hinges, easy opening of the hoops, adjustable sleeves.
- Frame color : land of fire, dark rum
- Lens material : presentation acetate, final lenses with your optician.
- Lens tint : optical
- Category glass : optical
- Glass characteristics : optical
- É glasses case : foldable case in recycled paper
- Frame warranty : Two years depending on conditions of use
- Reference of glasses : La Mercuréénne I
For you realize the sizes:
Envoi gratuit partout en France