In the heart of Haute-Savoie, Megève is best known for its ski slopes, but much less for this model of glasses: La Mégevanne. To achieve your best performance and distinguish the track as well as possible, nothing beats La Mégevanne. Discreet and light, it will accompany you during your most beautiful descents as if to take a hot chocolate on the terrace.
Characteristics and size
- Materials : The metal frame of this pair is painted by powder coating, colored powder is affixed by magnetism and heated to high temperature. This technique gives the frame greater strength, making it less sensitive to scratches and above all more environmentally friendly because no solvent is used. The wooden branches are made of ebony and maple.
- Features : Spring hinges, easy opening of the hoops, adjustable sleeves, adjustable runners
- Frame colors : anthracite gray and coffee color
- Lens material : presentation acetate, final lenses to be seen with your optician
- Lens tint : optical
- Lens category : optical
- Lens characteristic : optical
- Glasses case : case foldable in recycled paper
- Frame warranty : Two years under conditions of use
- Reference of the glasses : La Mégevanne
To see the sizes: