La Lilloise IPSIR
Not far away from the border with Belgium and with its red and gray facades, Lille brings an architectural singularity unique in France. It was by studying this that La Lilloise was born, whose gray color is unique in our collection. What could be more remarkable than a pair of gray wooden glasses, one of a kind.
Features and size
- Materials : The Lilloise is a model in aged oak, with a double core with aluminum sheets . This frame will provide you with the safest resistance. A hypoallergenic varnish protects you from irritation and other various skin problems.
- Features : Hinges at spring, easy opening of the hoops, adjustable sleeves.
- Frame colors : mix of gray pebble, storm gray and ash gray
- Lens material : presentation acetate, final glasses with your optician
- Lens tint : optical
- Lens category : optical
- Lens characteristics : optical
- Glasses case : foldable recycled paper case
- Frame warranty : wood of the frame guaranteed for life under conditions of use
- Reference of glasses : La Lilloise I
To see the sizes: