La Lilloise IIPSIR
Not far away from the border with Belgium and with its red and gray facades, Lille brings an architectural singularity unique in France. It was by studying this that La Lilloise was born, whose gray color is unique in our collection. What could be more remarkable than a pair of gray wooden glasses, one of a kind.
Features and size
- Materials : La Lilloise is a model in aged oak, with a double core with aluminum sheets. This frame will provide you with the safest resistance. A hypoallergenic varnish protects you from irritation and other various skin problems.
- Features : Spring hinges, easy opening of the circles, adjustable sleeves.
- Frame colors : mix of pebble gray, storm gray and ash gray
- Lens material : presentation acetate, final lenses with your optician
- Lens tint : optical
- Lens category : optical
- Lens characteristics : optical
- Glasses case : foldable recycled paper case
- Frame warranty : Two years subject to conditions 'usage
- Eyewear reference : La Lilloise II
For you report sizes: