La Gapençaise IPSIR
Located in the heart of the Hautes-Alpes, Gap has a rich history over the ages. La Gapençaise takes up this journey through the years by mixing different materials, wood and metal, which mankind has used and mastered throughout its development. The powder coating of the frame shows the evolution of techniques and the alliance of all fields in the creation of these glasses.
Features and size
- Materials : The metal frame of this pair is painted by powder coating, a colored powder is affixed by magnetism and heated at high temperature. This technique gives the frame better strength, it is less sensitive to scratches and is above all more environmentally friendly because no solvent is used. The wooden branches are made of Ebony and Maple.
- Features : Spring hinges, easy opening of the hoops, adjustable sleeves, adjustable glides
- Frame colors : bronze or silver, and chocolate note
- Lens material : presentation acetate, final lenses with your optician
- Lens tint : optical
- Category of glasses : optical
Lens characteristics : optical
- Glasses case : foldable recycled paper case
- Frame warranty : wood of the frame guaranteed for life according to conditions of use
- Reference of glasses : La Gapençaise I
To see the sizes:
Envoi gratuit partout en France