La Double Face was born following multiple attempts at wood combinations on the front face, while keeping a sober, light and above all solid side. By choosing the mukula which has a soft and dark material and the light brown walnut we found the two ideal woods!
- Materials: For this frame, we have two woods on the front face, Mukula from Congo, and Walnut. For the interior, we paired Canadian White Maple and again Walnut.
- Characteristics: Spring hinges, hypoallergenic varnish.
- Frame color: caramel color, pecan nuts and golden sand
- Lens tint: black solar
- Lens category: UV 400 category 3
- Lens characteristics: polarized
- Glasses case: foldable case in recycled paper
- Frame warranty: Lifetime according to conditions of use
- Glasses reference: La Double Face