La Dijonnaise IVPSIR
No mustard in this pair of wooden glasses but still character with its walnut exterior and maple core. La Dijonnaise pays homage to the emblematic city of Dijon. Rich by its monuments and its terroir, it has unparalleled charm, just like La Dijonnaise, which we are sure will give you the Côte (d'Or!).
Characteristics and size
- Materials : La Dijonnaise is a pair of glasses made with “common” Walnut, and a core of Canadian maple for a certain resistance and a featherweight. A hypoallergenic varnish protects you from irritation and other various skin problems.
- Features : Spring hinges, easy opening of the circles, adjustable sleeves.
- Frame colors : cigar brown and pecan nuts
- Lens material : presentation acetate, final lenses with your optician
- Color of the glasses : optical
- Category of glasses : optical
- Lens characteristics : optical
- Glasses case : folding paper case recycled
- Frame warranty : frame wood guaranteed for life under conditions usage ions
- Eyewear reference : La Dijonnaise II
To see the sizes:
Envoi gratuit partout en France