La Bordelaise VIIPSIR
An out of the ordinary model, with a very great particular work on the assembly of woods on the facade as well as on the branches.
La Bordelaise was originally named "La Multi-bois", the idea of the design having come when PSIR was in Bordeaux, its name came from there . The link between this beautiful city that crisscrosses the land and the ocean and the design of this frame was obvious! Without forgetting the wooded landscapes of the west of France.
The first partner opticians were won over, and success was there for La Bordelaise. Today it is an essential model in the PSIR house. Wearing it is a joy, you can't be disappointed!
- Materials : La Bordelaise is a PSIR creation. It is made from brown oak, light oak, black ebony and a Canadian maple core for strength and flexibility. A hypoallergenic varnish protects you from irritation and other various skin problems.
- Features : Spring hinges, easy opening of the circles
- Frame color : coffee color, dark chocolate and cream.
- Lens material : presentation acetate, final lenses with your optician
- Lens tint : optical
- Category of glass : optical
- Glass characteristics : optical
- Glasses case : foldable case in recycled paper
- Mount warranty : Two years under conditions of use
- Eyewear reference : La Bordelaise
To see the sizes:
Envoi gratuit partout en France