La Bordelaise IPSIR
An out of the ordinary model, with a very great work very particular on the assembly of wood in frontage as well as on the branches.
La Bordelaise was originally named "La Multi-bois", the idea of the design having come when PSIR was in Bordeaux, its name came from there . The link between this beautiful city that crisscrosses the land and the ocean and the design of this frame was obvious! Without forgetting of course the wooded landscapes of western France.
The first partner opticians were won over, success was there for La Bordelaise. Today it is a registered and essential model in the PSIR house. Wearing it is a joy, impossible to be disappointed!
- Materials : La Bordelaise is a PSIR creation. It is made from brown oak, light oak, black ebony and a Canadian maple core for strength and flexibility. A hypoallergenic varnish protects you from irritation and other various skin problems.
- Characteristics : Spring hinges, easy opening of the circles
- Frame color : coffee color, dark chocolate and cream.
- Lens material : presentation acetate, final lenses with your optician
- Lens tint : optical
- Category of glass : optical
- Glass characteristics : optical
- Glasses case : foldable case in recycled paper
- Frame warranty : Lifetime depending on conditions of use
- Eyewear reference : La Bordelaise I
To see the sizes: