The town of Beaune on the wine route inspired the name of this model. Here is a sober model, easy to wear that will easily suit all faces. The Beaunoise has a black steel frame, black Scandinavian wood temples, all with a butterfly shape that remains very versatile.
Characteristics and size
- Materials : The frame in metal of this pair is painted by powder coating, a colored powder is affixed by magnetism and heated to high temperature. This technique gives the frame better strength, it is less sensitive to scratches and is above all more environmentally friendly because no solvent is used. The temples are in Scandinavian black wood and in Maple.
- Features : Spring hinges, easy opening of the hoops, adjustable sleeves, adjustable runners.
- Frame colors : licorice black
- Lens material : presentation acetate, final lenses with your optician
- Lens tint : optical
- Category of glasses : optical
- Lens characteristics : optical
- Glasses case : foldable case in recycled paper
- Frame warranty : frame wood guaranteed for life under conditions of use
- Eyewear reference : La Beaunoise
To see you sizes: