Taking its name from the city of Orange in the South of France, L'Orangeoise also bears this name by its color. It differs from other models by the color of the wood used. An original wooden glasses with its unique color obtained by applying a special powder to the wood, but without harmful effects on the skin or the eyes.
Features and size
- Materials : The Orangeoise is a model composed of walnut on the outside, maple tinted in orange , and Canadian maple with a natural color in the core for strength and flexibility. A hypoallergenic varnish protects you from irritation and other various skin problems.
- Features : Spring and flex hinges hinges to adapt to all face morphologies.
- Frame color : Cigar brown on the outside and orange.
- Lens tint : Optical
- Characteristics of the glasses : a presentation cetate, final glasses with your optician
- É glasses case : foldable case in recycled paper
- G frame warranty : Lifetime according to conditions of use
- Eyewear reference : L'Orangeoise
To see the sizes: